Reminder: Category 2 Training Today!
January 21, 2016
~ Must register to attend ~
This is a friendly reminder that a Category 2 training webinar is scheduled for today (Thursday) at 1:00 for PA schools and librarie (no vendors). The workshop, of course, is free, but pre-registration is required.
Category 2 E-rate Training for PA Applicants
Thursday, January 21, 1 – 2:30
|Link to Webinar: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2015193&password=M.5159EF48EAB19CDA142B83CDE9C517|
This webinar will provide PA schools with a refresher on applying for Category 2 funding and will mainly focus on the competitive bidding options and requirements related to Category 2 procurements. Live questions will be taken during the presentation and an archive of the PowerPoint will be at: http://e-ratepa.org/?page_id=745. A 470/Category 2 online demo will also be presented. Topics that will be covered include:
- What equipment/services are eligible for Category 2 funding
- How C2 budgets are calculated
- Competitive bidding requirements and options (both Form 470/RFP and PEPPM mini-bids)
- Prevailing wage requirements and steps
- Newspaper advertisement requirements
- Purchasing timelines
Hope to see you then!
Julie Tritt Schell
PA E-rate Coordinator