PA PEPPM Contract E-rate Information – FY 2017
For schools that choose to use the PEPPM Contract as the procurement option for their E-rate Category 2 applications, a mini-bid process must be conducted among all manufacturers that can provide that “category” of equipment in order to meet the E-rate requirement that all equivalent product lines must be provided the opportunity to submit proposals. This page provides a comprehensive, yet simple, step-by-step guide to conducting your PEPPM Mini-Bid. It’s important that each step be followed in order and in its entirety in order to be E-rate compliant.
- PEPPM Mini-Bid Guide FY 2017
- A – Linking to PEPPM Consortium
- B – Sample Equipment Bid List FY 2017
- C – Sample PEPPM Mini-Bid Cover E-mail to Vendors FY 2017
- D – PEPPM E-rate Category List FY 2017
- E – Bid Evaluation Matrix – PEPPM Sample FY 2017
- F – Sample Award Notification to Winning Vendor
- G - Contract Data Points for PEPPM Mini-Bid Procurements
- H - PEPPM Contract Data Points Screenshots
DGS Co-Stars Contract: This contract is not E-rate eligible because contracts are not awarded with price being the most heavily weighted factor.