Reminder: Register for 471 Training
March 28, 2017
~ Thursday, March 30 from 1 – 2:30 ~
The Funding Year 2017 Form 471 filing window is now open and so far, 236 PA applications have been submitted by 151 separate entities! In order to ensure that PA applicants are prepared to file their form 471 C1 and C2 applications, please consider attending the Form 471 Training Webinar being held this Thursday, March 30 from 1 – 2:30.
Why should you attend even if you filed last year? Although the form is nearly identical to last year, we have learned many valuable lessons from FY 2016 on the best way to structure your application for quicker approval, as well as how to use the new “Copy an FRN from Last Year” feature, and how to upload your C2 funding request data using a template! I encourage everyone filing a Form 471 this year to attend one of these webinars.
Topics to be Covered:
- Lessons Learned from FY 2016
- How to Update Connectivity Data (brief overview)
- How to Upload Contracts into EPC (brief overview)
- How to File both C1 and C2 FRNs
- How to COPY FRNs from FY 2016 – new!
- How to Upload C2 Data into EPC using a Template
Thursday, March 30. 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there!