Only 14 Days for School/Districts to File 471s!
May 12, 2016
~ Helpful Filing Guides at e-ratepa.org ~
The FY 2016 Form 471 filing deadline is Thursday, May 26 — just 14 days away! The reason they extended the deadline is because of the amount of time it takes to complete the new Form 471 and required EPC modules. So please, please do NOT wait until May 25 or 26 to begin your application! They’ve given you these extra days for a reason — you will need them.
As of today, here is a status of PA’s 471 filings:
Based on these figures, I estimate that about 500 Pennsylvania applicants still need to submit 471s.
Need help? I’ve compiled all of my helpful guides on a single page in the PA E-rate website: http://e-ratepa.org/?page_id=754. There you will find links to the following materials:
- Updating Each School’s EPC Profile
- PA Enrollment/NSLP/CEP Data
- Answering the Connectivity Questions
- Completing a General Contract Module
- Completing a PEPPM-Related Contract Module
- IU Discount Calculation Guidance
- Schools with Part-Time Students Enrollment Guide
- Category 1 Filing Guide
- Category 2 Filing Guide
- Category 2 Budget Calculations and Calculators
- Category 2 Cost Allocation Guide for Shared Equipment
- PA Library Classification Options
- Getting “Unstuck” in the Form 471
- E-rate for Beginners
- USAC’s EPC/471 Guides and Video Tutorials
- A complete copy of the PA Training Binder contents from Fall 2015
If you can’t find what you need in one of these documents, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy filing!
Julie Tritt Schell
PA E-rate Coordinator